Five in Five
1. There’s a mystery to be solved. It involves… Milk. Specifically goat’s milk. When Robert took a sip of the local farms dairy, he paused for a moment and let it soak on his tongue. “That’s a bit off, innit?” he proclaimed loudly.
2. She talks. But she doesn’t speak my language… it’s weird going to dinner with her. One time I thought she ordered a fish and was actually asking about the valet in the parking lot. See, none of us understood the valet. For all she knew, the valet had stolen the car.
3. List as many car makers as you can… Honda, toyota, tesla, microcar, boxee the car, cars-o-mattic. I don’t know. I just drive the damn things. Sometimes the makers get fancy and try to define themselves from the mold, which never really works, it just annoys me from time to time.
4. I have an overwhelming desire to meet an astronaut because… they’ve seen shit. 30 miles above the earth, barely scraping the blue marble as it hurtles around a sun in a cluster or suns. i want to meet an astronaut because of the impressive perspective they provide.
5. … and then the cell phone exploded.
I was talking to Buzz Aldrin on the phone when he mentioned something about seeing martians on the moon. I laughed. “No, no,” he said, “There really are aliens on the moon.”
"Prove it I asked."
Buzz was silent for a moment. Then the cell phone exploded.